Outdated Browser Detected

Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser. Using your current browser will prevent you from accessing features on our website.For the best experience, we recommend updating your browser.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ddags11  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2023 2:42:10 PM(UTC)
ddags11

Groups: Registered

The current Honda roster report (Balls Deep league, team is DD's Duffers) is correct, but the Genesis has a problem. When I click on results for WM Phoenix, the correct players highlighted and results are correct. When I click on Genesis results, they highlight 3 players I don't have (Suh, Power, Im) - I should have Mitchell, McCarthy, SH Kim instead. I have not changed my team since the league began. The Honda roster is back to what it should be. It's the Genesis roster/results that are wrong.
Bigcats82  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2023 10:17:44 PM(UTC)
Bigcats82

Groups: Administrators
Man
United States

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Hello,
When I checked our audit logs for your team, I show that the following players were selected on 2/4/2023

Davis Thompson
Taylor Montgomery
Cameron Young
Thomas Detry
Sungjae Im
Sahith Theegala
Seamus Power
Justin Suh
Dean Burmester
Scottie Scheffler
Max Homa
Si Woo Kim

If you need me to provide more information, please reach out through our contact form.

Thanks,
Matt
ddags11  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 4, 2023 6:54:03 AM(UTC)
ddags11

Groups: Registered

The auto logs you referenced for 2/4 were 5 days prior to the league kick-off on 2/9. Between 2/4 and 2/9 I modified/updated 3 players prior to the 1st event (Waste Mgt). The players credited for the WM Mgt were done correctly with my 2/9 final team selections. For the Genesis, the players somehow reverted to the old team from 2/4. For the Honda on the 3rd week, my team was back to the correct group. I made no transactional changes from league kickoff thru week 3, but week 2 results reverted to an old team configuration. The Genesis results are wrong, and need to be adjusted. Thankyou.