Outdated Browser Detected

Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser. Using your current browser will prevent you from accessing features on our website.For the best experience, we recommend updating your browser.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Harry Rule 35  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2022 7:24:28 AM(UTC)
Nostra-gam-es

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

WOW has been been a hot topic or what over the past year, What are your thoughts on this ???

Personally, golf is golf is golf and I watch it for entertainment and I try to not get into the politics of the sport.

We hear all the hype, blah blah blah from both sides but until you have seen, read and scrutinized the individual contracts outsiders dont really know what is involved in this complex civil war

My personal opinion is I sum it up like this ...... eg. You have been an employee of Coca Cola all your life and have a huge swag of benefits for working for that company when all of a sudden Pepsi offers you employment with 10x the wage and you only have to work 3 days a week. So some decide to jump ship BUT still want to come back and work for Coke a few times when ever they want just to retain their benifits. ..... I dont think so. This would be my response

As for the world ranking points, I really have no idea how to work this out. Part of the package is, pre qualifying, then the threat of making the cut and grinding it out for 4 days. Shheeeesh if you only had to play 3/4 of football I would never select a losing NFL team

Its so easy for us arm chair quarterbacks to sit back and make comments and choose which side of the fence has the greenest grass. I personally I have no idea how this is going to play out, its just a shame that we the golf fans are being cheated out of seeing a few great matchups with the exceptions of the three Majors where there is an open field

What are your thoughts, lets get this forum Buzzing