Outdated Browser Detected

Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser. Using your current browser will prevent you from accessing features on our website.For the best experience, we recommend updating your browser.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bigcats82  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2014 9:06:22 PM(UTC)
Bigcats82

Groups: Administrators
Man
United States

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 16 post(s)
The field for the Northern Trust Open is packed with top notch golfers, which will make picking a team of golfers very difficult... Over half of the top 50 golfers in the world will be playing this week.

Justin Rose will be making his first start of the season, Oosthuizen is coming off a win at the Volvo golf Champions, Jimmy Walker is on fire and has had success here the last three years, Kuchar and DeLaet have top ten streaks going... I could go on, but I won't.

So the big question is, who is everyone going to pick this week?

Any sleeper predictions?
tonyredd1  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 8:59:09 PM(UTC)
tonyredd1

Groups: Moderator, Registered

Loaded field this week at Riviera. Besides all the top ranked players in the world in the field, I think the guy I always like to keep an eye on at this stop is Fred Couples. How can you not hope Freddie plays well? This is one course the 2-time champ of the former LA Open has a chance to contend. He won't win but it would be fun to see Freddie near the leaderboard on the weekend!

As for my sleeper, as posted on the expert picks on the Draft Kit, is the 161st ranked player in the world. I'll let anyone interested do some research to figure out the player. lol

Edited by user Monday, February 10, 2014 9:00:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

antomeno  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:11:29 AM(UTC)
antomeno

Groups: Registered

I should not go with Rose, he is coming from an injury, he is partecipating only to prepare World Match Play the week after. I will choose Kuchar, he is fresh as he is not playing since Sony Open
roy2422  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 7:38:20 AM(UTC)
roy2422

Groups: Registered

I had 4 out of my 6 in the top 7 last week in the free contest but I could not hit the winner! This week I like bill Haas & even though he's coming off injury I still like Justin Rose. Also how can you not like Delaet the way he is striking it right now!
Bigcats82  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:51:02 AM(UTC)
Bigcats82

Man
United States

There are a lot a big names at the top of the leaderboard. DJ is looking strong.
Bigcats82  
#6 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 1:42:23 PM(UTC)
Bigcats82

Man
United States

Holy Jason Allred Batman! He has 9 birdies in his first 14 holes today. Wowzers! I'm sure I just put the jinx on him though.