Outdated Browser Detected

Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser. Using your current browser will prevent you from accessing features on our website.For the best experience, we recommend updating your browser.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Thrash13  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 7:54:48 AM(UTC)
Thrash13

Groups: Registered

This year's Humana Challenge includes a pretty solid field, including Phil Mickelson's season debut. It'll be interesting to see how he does this week in his first action of the season. Supposedly, he's in pretty good shape coming into the event. The field also includes defending champ Patrick Reed, Bill Haas, Ryan Palmer, Matt Kuchar, Zach Johnson, Keegan Bradley, Brandt Snedeker, etc.

Who is everyone picking this week? I'm going with a former winner Bill Haas, although I imagine Kuchar and Reed will both be in the mix as well.
tonyredd1  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:02:00 AM(UTC)
tonyredd1

Groups: Moderator, Registered

Once again this week I'm taking the defending champion. Last week at Sony I went with Jimmy Walker as my winner in the experts picks section of the draft kit. This week I went with Patrick Reed. It's unlikely to repeat but Reed is obviously on his game right now. It should be a fun week. Birdies galore at PGA West.
roy2422  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 2:00:54 PM(UTC)
roy2422

Well, I won't give away my make the cut picks just out of habit, but in the free fantasy golf, I like a few guys this week. I like Harris English, Ryan Palmer I think is a good choice this week, and I like a sleeper pick for Shawn Stefani. There are some obvious choices that I like that may or may not take in the Free such as Kuchar, Reed, & Webb Simpson who I think is coming around to form well right now.
Thrash13  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 8:55:36 AM(UTC)
Thrash13

I actually picked the winner correctly this time around! It ended up being a pretty good leaderboard with a lot of guys in the mix for the win, but Bill Haas was the last man standing. Now, the season really ramps up with the return of Tiger, Fowler, Spieth, etc. It's going to be a crazy week in Scottsdale!
roy2422  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 9:07:18 AM(UTC)
roy2422

In Buzz fantasy free league, I had Haas & Kuchar as my X2 but still only ended up 11th for the week. But it did move me up almost 60 places this week. I won this league a few years back and ended up with a nice Calloway Driver. It's a cool promotion that Buzz fantasy leagues runs with nice prizes!