Outdated Browser Detected

Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser. Using your current browser will prevent you from accessing features on our website.For the best experience, we recommend updating your browser.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Old Blue  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2021 12:29:50 PM(UTC)
Old Blue

Groups: Registered

We're up and running - see info below - we start on the Sony Open this year, Jan 14th.

Welcome to Golfer’sGuideToTheGalaxy 2021

*Note we have dropped a few tourneys where we will just have off weeks (Tournament of Champions, John Deere Classic, and TOUR Championship) - this was done to level the finances and get away from some tourneys with limited, unknown player selection.

*That means our first week of play will be the Sony Open Jan 14, and will end with the BMW Aug 26.

To each their own in the message boards, etc.
Buzz League ID: 1146 Password: greenie
Pay-in: 54 members at $60 each = $3240
Winner of Individual Tourneys: $50 (25 tourneys = $1250)
2nd place in Individual Tourneys: $25 (25 tourneys = $625)
Winner of Majors & Players: $100 (5 tourneys = $500)
2nd place in Majors & Players: $50 (5= $250)
1st in League Standings Overall: $280
2nd in League Standings Overall: $180
High Score in Single Tourney for Season: $55 *(subject to change on final member count)
Buzz league fee $100
Total Payouts = $3240 (for buzz fee everyone pitched in ~$1.85)
Important. Paypal only. If you are using a paypal method which includes a fee you will have to include the paypal fee in addition to the $60. (paypal will get the fee and I’ll get $60 even - as all payments go into the pool for prizes). Send me a separate email matching your team name to your paypal account. Thank you.
Entry fee is $60 to agreen1978@gmail.com I will send out prizes weekly and will use the paypal account you paid your entry fee with unless I hear from you.
Tournament tiebreakers will be handled by priority of most bonus points earned for tournament, most points earned on Sunday, most points earned on Saturday...Friday...Thursday...previous tournament bonus points...Sunday...etc.