Outdated Browser Detected

Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser. Using your current browser will prevent you from accessing features on our website.For the best experience, we recommend updating your browser.

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jcooperman  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 8, 2014 7:39:14 AM(UTC)
jcooperman

Groups: Registered

I would like to start by saying I really enjoy the website and will continue to host a league in the future.

I currently host a 15 team league which will likely expand to 25+ next year based on the feedback I have been getting. I do get some suggestions on what the players in the league would like to see and here are the two most frequent comments:

1) Real Time Scoreboard - when you sign on to the home page, the scoreboard is of the previous week. Ideally, I would like to see the previous week total in one column, a second column with the current week results in real time, and a third column with the total so you can see your movement. Currently, there is no way to track your progress against your opponents while the tournaments are live. For example, if I sign on during the round on Saturday, I'd like to see how I match up at that moment.

2) Mobile - this is far and away the most frequent comment. I'm not suggesting a fancy app, but a way to have this site in a mobile platform where you can easily set your lineups and track your teams progress in real time (see comment one) on your mobile device. This would greatly enhance the experience. I currently type my team into the PGA app on a weekly basis to track progress in real time, which is not ideal.

Again, I really enjoy using this site.

Jeff
Bigcats82  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 2:33:14 PM(UTC)
Bigcats82

Groups: Administrators
Man
United States

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Hi Jeff,
First off, thank you for the suggestions! We do take feature requests very seriously and try to fit as many as we can into each of our software releases.

1) We have plans to implement real-time scoring that would update weekly standings/points while the tournament is in progress. This may take some time though as this is a significant change and would require additional data feed statistics.

On a side note, our tournament results update in real-time and all of your players should be highlighted on the leaderboard. So you should be able to click on the tournament page within your league and follow your players progress.

2) We are currently in the process of redesigning our website. The new website will be "responsive", so when you view it on your phone it will format to your phone's resolution. While this won't be a downloadable iPhone/Android app, it will look the same as a mobile app and will have all of the functionality that you have on the website.

Thanks,
Matt
davidbennett  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 4, 2016 3:25:56 AM(UTC)
davidbennett

Groups: Registered

Real time scoring is a absolutely the most important feature of any fantasy game. Our golf league just joined your site this season after years of manual processing and I'm disappointed you don't have this feature (I'm also puzzled why our commissioner and league elders picked this site without it). I see from previous posts that you've been talking about adding this feature for at least 2 years. So what's the latest, when will we have it?